What Information Do We Collect ?
Any information that you share while processing any order on the website, website page visits such as payment information, shipping information, products you showed interest and personal information like name, address, email address, mobile number with a verification call, which page you visited, Skype Details, products purchased, how do you came to know about us, source of shipping will be collected by us. We may use these information to contact you to provide suitable information. Password related information is stored in a one-way encrypted format. We will also collect details such as FTP, API details & Server/ WebSite details for development purposes as well as to provide good support. Once the work is complete or for any other reason, it is your responsibility that you change the credentials. When you are providing information you fill a terms and condition and only after that those information reaches to us. As a backend administrator we will able to have an access of your backend as long as you stay as our customer whereby we will able to access your profile and make the necessary changes.Time to time we make changes to the policy so you should regularly revisit to be aware of such changes. We will, however, notify about such changes by notification at the top of the website. We will also store information such as Browser Information, IP address, operating system, location, date and automatically store the same. We don’t collect personal information from children under age of 13 and also, they should not use the website.
Use of Information
We will use the information that is being gathered from you for the following ways :
- Order and Transaction Related Information.
- Sending Associated Product Emails based on the interest shows.
- Sending New Product Information.
- Product Related and Major Updates.
- Improving the overall structure of site to give personalized experience based personal traits.
- Conduct surveys, promotions and marketing.
- Payment Related Telephonic Conversations.
- Feedback related Mails and Calls.
- Informational Mails and Calls.
- Industry related news and updates.
- Scheduled Calling.
- Service Related Mails.
- Notification Mails.
- Text Messaging Service.
There is always a procedure for unsubscription to receiving such email and newsletters after you won’t be receiving such information.
How do we deal with 3rd Parties?
Choice to Opt In / Opt Out
We want our marketing outreach to apply only to those who really want to hear from us. In the event you do not want our content we have provided a way you can contact us to at IAM@PlayMakar.com and we would stop all communication with you. You could also email in case you don’t want any service related email or want your account deleted which you have with us or want all type of communication stopped with us.
At any time the client can opt out of any service by removing the software and can also delete / change any information which he has provided earlier.
You could also call us at toll-free number at : 855-723-2582 (FOR USA) . At any time the client can opt out of any service by removing the software and can also delete / change any information which he has provided earlier.
You can also unsubscribe to the email services of PlayMakar by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of the email.
What are Cookies and What Information does it gathers ?
There are various types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These types of cookies allow us to recognize, count the number of visitors, and see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This assists us to improve the way in which our Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can find what you are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. They enable the personalization of content, recognition of users, and also remember your user preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Session Cookies: Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely id entify you during a session or while you are logged into the Website or Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Website or Services.
Updation in Personal Information / Inquiries / Complaints
In case you want any changes in the information you could mail us at IAM@PlayMakar.com . Alternatively you can write us at :
5825 Park Vista Circle
Fort Worth, Texas 76244
Security & Term of Information
There is no fixed term or duration where we will be keeping the information. We may keep as long as it is required for the purpose mentioned in the policy and as governed by the Law. PlayMakar.com in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception.
PlayMakar.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Your PlayMakar.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links to Other Website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect information from minors.
PlayMakar products are intended for and directed to adults. Our Services are not directed to minors and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors.
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes, if you have opted out of such information sharing.
SIGN UP TO BECOME A #PLAYMAKAR
Stay up to date on new rewards, deals, announcements, motivational content, and new products to be the best athlete you can be.